Street Food Cooking Without Fire | Kids Recipes

  

Street Food Cooking Without Fire | Kids Recipes


Kjrecipe32


Today we are going to do really something different, wow I just love it, today I am going to do something really very different which we usually can’t get to see because I am living in a village so I can do something different which you usually can’t get to see in the urban life so let me take you to the tour of my farm and show you details of some things and how we grow vegetables and which kind of vegetable we grow and how we eat our food differently then you people solet’s take a look.

Today I am going to show you two things which you can make anywhere, anytime and without fire and you need just few ingredients so now let me tell you what we are going to make today. Right now

I am making masala chana dal

Kjrecipe32


which is very and you can make in just two minutes here I have masala chana dal or gram lentils with some spices,

it is a fried snack which is usually available in most of the groceries,Indian grocery stores,
have some fresh coriander leaves, half onion, lemon and one tomato. So now let me show you how to bind all these things, so first of all I am going to finely chop this onion, half red onion, it is done now I am going to chop some fresh coriander leaves,
now I am going to chop tomato, itis a totally different kind of tomato which is usually getting in India,
it is called Desi tomato or non hybrid tomato which is little sour in taste as compared to the hybrid tomatoes,

Kjrecipe32


it is really very good in taste and has lots of flavors. All the things are ready so now I am going to put the tomatoes in and onion, little bit of lime juice,
lots of coriander leaves, sothis is ready just mix it well before serving and you can add lemon according to taste and now I am going to make our second dish.
For that I am going to take half of onion,one tomato and here I have two packets of chana which we call chana jor garam and itis usually available at all the places in entire India because we people love it,

Kjrecipe32


it is black grams, fresh black grams and has some spices and salt in it. Now I am going to take this out in a plate,you can see exactly what it is,
it is very crispy and very flavorful, now first of allI am going to chop onion for it, it is one of the most popular street food in India,you can find mostly in the western India side and north India side also in Gujarat and Maharashtra,
we people love to have this very often, it’s a fast time food and you can make it in picnic or any function and your kids can also make it because its required no fire so it’s a very good dish and required no time so that is really very good thing about this.
I am going to chop some cilandro or parsley,as we did earlier I am going to put tomatoes in it, finely chopped onions, some coriander leaves on top and lots of lemon juice,

Kjrecipe32


now give it a nice mix, look at that it is so easy and tempting, same way I am going to mix our dal so see within few minutes our two delicious Indian street foods are ready.
So let it give it a try to masala chana dal,I like the crispiness of chana dal and punch of red chilli powder in it and this desi tomato and the onion makes it really very interesting and it has lots of contrast in the dish.
Now let me give it a try to chana masala or Chana jor garam, it is also called dabela chana in gujarati which means nothing but this pressed black grams, both things are really very interesting in taste but
I personally like masala chana dal very much because it has a different taste and texture in it andthe crispiness of it, it is really interesting. Please like, share and comment to my blog ,


1 Comments

Post a Comment